Friday, March 20, 2009

Added Capacity - Homebrew Bottles

So I was perusing craigslist today, and I came across an ad for beer bottles $1/12, it was too good to pass up, So I drove up to the guys house to pick some up, fully expecting them to be just nasty, covered in mold and dirt

Turns out there he washed and dried every single one!! So I ended picking up ~120 bottles, which gives me another 11+ gallons of bottling capacity! I also happened to score a 6 gallon polarware pot (once used) for $30, just too cheap to pass up, so now I have a new hot liquor tank and tons of more bottles, Guess I better start brewing
I'm sure these bottle appreciate whats gonna be in them from now on .......

0 comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Search This Blog

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails