Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Techniques

Every so often during a brew session I seem to try out a new technique or idea that I have been thinking about. Sometimes they work very well, others not so much. However, one thing that always seems to happen is that those techniques and ideas seem to get lost as the post I used them in gets a bit older. Even I forget about them occasionally! Which is too bad, because some work really well.

So, I thought I would rehash some of the techniques and ideas that I have done in the past that have produced interesting results. This way I can have a single post just for that idea or technique that wont get lost in the shuffle of things. I'm also hoping that it will be easier for people looking for new techniques or ideas to find. I also plan on linking to all the recipes I try the technique/idea in so that there is some review of how it worked on different beers.

Some of the older techniques will probably only have a short blurb on what/why I did what I did and will heavily reference the original posts. Eventually I hope to give a bit more detail and insight on the post of each technique itself. This first post here is to kinda get the idea out there while I work on a couple short posts about techniques and ideas Ive used in the past. I'm also putting a new link in the menu for techniques that will bring you here.

Techniques







0 comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Search This Blog

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails